Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow News and "Stuff"

Craig and I both talked with family at home in Big Sky and got the snow reports.  Sorry, but I am sooo glad we are missing it!!!  I know it is melting shortly after it falls but that just becomes mud season for another two months. 

We have been talking about bringing another Border Collie into our lives.  We have decided that the breed is so smart and quick to learn and we just can't see ourselves with any other kind of dog.  We are talking about a puppy (good thing they are quick learners) because Craig has not had the "fun" of a Border Collie puppy and we need to introduce the boat life, traveling and other life style demands that are harder on older dogs adapt to.  So we will look when we get home for a new addition to our lives.  I hope I am up to potty training, crate training and short nights....  May have to borrow another dog for a week to help with some of those training needs because they learn so well from the puppy see - puppy do type of situation.

1 comment:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

I'm not surprised! You guys are MEANT to have a furry "child" around.